Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Valentine's Event at "Simple Delights"


"Simple Delights" blog is hosting a Valentine's event!  To participate, too, click on the link here or in the sidebar & follow the instructions!

1). What is your favorite part about Valentine's Day?  The love part! =)
2). Your favorite romantic movie...  Belle & the Beast: A Christian Romance  
3). Dark or milk chocolate?  Both, of course!
4). What is something you do to make Valentine's Day special?  I've got sort of a tradition going that on every Valentine's Day I write a love letter to my future husband.  Plus, I pick out an especially cute outfit to wear & eat chocolate!    
5). Which would you prefer getting as a gift on Valentine's Day: Flowers or chocolates?  I find buying myself chocolates is easy {it is a source of nourishment, after all - & every once in a while we all could use some chocolate}, but as a single girl I have trouble rationalizing buying myself something just for the sake of beauty & happiness - especially when that something's petals eventually droop & fall to the ground.  So, I'd love to find a guy who thinks enough of me to buy me the flowers that I've been waiting for.  Give me flowers, please!   
6). If you're married, what do you enjoy doing with your husband to celebrate? n/a at the moment
7). If you're single, what do you hope to do with your husband if you get married someday?  I look forward to spending quality time with my prince - just me & him... chatting, taking a walk, having an adventure... 

I love love... & you, dear reader!
-Bess- 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I found you on Simple Delights and I'm glad to have found your blog :) blessings to you!
    -madi
    girlhoodjourneys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love comments, because comments mean hearing from YOU! Feel free to leave your respectful insight here...