Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year's Eve {In Pics}

Did you read my New Year's Eve post?  Here it is if you didn't {click me}, & here are a few pics from it...


my Martinelli's sparkling white grape juice, non-alcoholic, of course {such a cute mini bottle for 1}


my pizza {which I don't know why the pepperoni's are placed that way - I ate late & was so hungry I sorta just shoved it in the oven helter-skelter}


the back of the fancy dress I wore {it's not easy getting a good pic when you're the model & photographer}


midnight kisses =)


one of the songs I sang to bring in this sweet new year God has given us

Happy New Year, girls!
-Bess-

1 comment:

  1. Your dress looks beautiful. I'm glad you had a good new year's eve! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love comments, because comments mean hearing from YOU! Feel free to leave your respectful insight here...