Saturday, June 29, 2013

Bridal Blog Party Day 2

JustAsIAm
Day 2 Tag:

1. What does your ideal bridesmaids dress look like?
Oh, I'm already feeling like I've just not thought about it enough to answer these questions! =) I'm not planning on having very many bridesmaids, first off.  Here's one dress style I like...
2. Do you have a preference for the menswear of the wedding?
Not especially.  I'd just tie in my color scheme with his tie or pocket handkerchief, etc.
3. Outdoor, indoor, formal, evening, afternoon? The options are endless for your reception.  What do you picture?
I'm not certain as to outdoors or in, but I'd love a late afternoon wedding with the reception to follow.  
4. What sort of food/meal will you serve at your reception?
I'm not going to swing for a whole meal... just a beautiful cake, other dessert-y things, possibly fruit, & then punch {my mom has the best recipe for this}.  
5. Any must-have songs at your reception that mean a lot to you?
Um, again I'm not certain.  It depends upon the songs that are important to us as a couple. 
6. Wedding flowers--name them, & why you love them! 
Anemones, ranunculuses, dahlias, lilies, roses, peonies... I love em cause they're beautiful!  One thing I will do is have a locket with my father's picture in it around my bouquet.  My father is in heaven & will not be there to walk me down the aisle... this way I can keep his memory close as I walk solo down to my groom.  
Dreaming,
-Bess-

All images via Pinterest.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I love those bridesmaid dresses. They're so unique!

    I've thought about my dream wedding a lot lately as it's wedding season and I've been attending a lot of weddings. One of my favorite weddings, however, took place in December. It was amazing. I loved their dessert. Since it was winter, they had several types of pie to choose from and a hot cocoa bar. Yum! I think I would like to do something similar at my wedding...

    The locket idea is so sweet! I recently went to a wedding where the bride hung her grandparent's and parent's wedding pictures in the windows, because her grandmother had recently passed away from cancer. It was such a special way to honor her life and also to remind the bride of a wonderful marriage to look up to.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love comments, because comments mean hearing from YOU! Feel free to leave your respectful insight here...