Friday, June 28, 2013

Bridal Blog Party Day 1

JustAsIAm

I'm participating!  {Click to learn more & join in yourself!}

Day 1 Tag:

1. What season do you picture your wedding day in?  
Oh, I'm really not at all picky in that regard!  I do want a rather short engagement, however, which would be the real deciding factor.  I'm thinking just a few months - three sounds about perfect to me.  I can get things planned quick! 
2. Are you picturing a traditional church & reception hall, outdoor, or a ritzy hotel venue?
Um, well, again I'm not certain about this one either.  It depends upon what my fiance` would prefer, as well.  Probably a church wedding, but I'm not opposed to other options, personally.  Outdoors is God's great handiwork, too, right?    
3. Pick three words to describe your wedding style.
Unique, Personal, Detail-Oriented
4. Music & dancing? Classical, country, swing, English period?  
Actually, I love to dance when I'm certain not a soul is around, but yeah, other than that, nope.  So, I'd rather save the moola I'd spend on a band, DJ, & all that.  
5. Your wedding colors!
Oh, these are tough decisions here!  I'm honestly so thrifty that it would probably depend on what I can find {that I like} on the cheap & then I'd go from there.  
6. What type of gown do you envision yourself wearing?
The gown I think will be the trickiest choice.  I know what I want, but what I want may or may not be in my price range.  I like lace, sweet little details like beading & satin covered buttons...  Here's a sample of gowns I admire...




&, of course, this...


Dreaming,
-Bess-

All images via Pinterest: 1/2/3

1 comment:

  1. Loved getting to see what you envision for your special someday soon!! This was GREAT! <3

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love comments, because comments mean hearing from YOU! Feel free to leave your respectful insight here...