Friday, August 30, 2013

Moriah Peters {I Am Second}



She saved her first kiss for her wedding day.  I love Moriah Peters!

Her honesty & her stand encourages me to be boldly & truthfully strong in who God has called me to be, too.  Truth: I've never been kissed.  I always knew I wanted to save my first kiss for someone special {someone who hopefully would be my husband}.  However, Moriah's got me thinking about saving my first kiss for after I'm engaged or possibly for the wedding day {like she did}.  What are your thoughts on the topic?  Are you saving your first kiss?

Love,
-Bess-

1 comment:

  1. I'm saving my first kiss for the guy I'll marry, but I'm not planning on saving it for my wedding day. I understand why people would choose to, and maybe this sounds silly, but all I can think is how embarrassed I would feel to have my first kiss in front of everyone at our wedding! I think a first kiss is generally a sort of awkward experience (in a sweet way, of course :), and I'd rather it be in private, not in front of a hundred people. :)

    ~Kristin

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love comments, because comments mean hearing from YOU! Feel free to leave your respectful insight here...