Tuesday, December 11, 2012

"A Voice of Hope"



I hardly ever watch the 700 Club, but when I saw this promo, I made it a point to tune in!  I have so enjoyed their A Voice of Hope series.  They are now into their second season, which airs during the Wednesday episode each week.  This season touches on real issues of pain, forgiveness, & finding hope in Christ.  I encourage you to check out all the videos for yourself {click here} - you can view the entire first season & all of the second season that has aired so far.  May you find a "voice of hope" for your own single journey.

Love & Prayers,
-Bess-

P.S.: Watch the 700 Club tomorrow to see the next installment, or check it out on their website!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I love comments, because comments mean hearing from YOU! Feel free to leave your respectful insight here...